Jay and Alex talk about crypto currencies, ADA specifically, proof of stake vs. proof of work, the NASEC staking pool that Alex runs from England, how crypto can and should work to help people in developing countries, etc.
028.mp3 (1h 13m 28MB)
Please delegate your ADA to NASEC! Jay recommends the Yoroi wallet which is super lightweight, fast, and easy for delegation. It costs you nothing, your ADA is not locked, you can move it anytime.
- 0m: Musical intro by Skytrekg! Click to follow him on Twitch! An amazing traditional (oil, guache, etc) artist, guitarist, and singer.
- Should you start a Cardano Stake Pool in 2021? Subscribe to Alex’s YouTube channel!
- Small pool graph
- NASEC pool stats: adapools.org, pooltool.io
- NASEC pool homepage
- 1h 2m: Fireproof sleeves for paper wallets.
- Daedalus Wallet is a FULL NODE (huge) which also does wallets, delegation.
- We ran out of time for me to tell my story about BTC ATMs and Haiti remittances. For a future episode?
- Charles Hoskinson’s YouTube