Jay and Nick Diaz wax philosophic for 3 hours about a range of regrettable topics, most of which we don’t remember very well and will probably regret when you listen.
027.mp3 (3h 1m 88MB)
- 0m: Musical intro by Skytrekg! Click to follow him on Twitch! An amazing traditional (oil, guache, etc) artist, guitarist, and singer.
- 10m: Non-musical interruption by Skatmaker! Click to follow him on Twitch!
- 23m: Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants by Robin Wall Kimmerer
- 27m: Hungry for Peace How You Can Help End Poverty and War with Food Not Bombs by Keith McHenry
- 43m: Monty Python’s The Life of Brian - lost shoe / follow the gourd / doesn’t want to start a cult scene
- 47m: The Liturgists podcast
- 51m: Jim W Corder Language, Violence, and Nonviolence Research Group at Virginia Tech
- 58m: Diane Di Prima - Revolutionary Letter #32
- 1h 24m: The End Of The World podcast with Josh Clark
- 1h 48m: Louise Erdrich
- 1h 52m: Young Lords (Puerto Rico)
- 2h 47m: It Could Happen Here podcast by Robert Evans
- 2h 53m: Numbers Chapter 5 verse 20
- 2h 57m: Monty Python: Every sperm is sacred
An essay Nick wrote: