Hi there. My name’s Matt Wynn. I’m a web developer and reporter with the Omaha World-Herald. I write stories that uncover problems, advocate for the open web and build apps that let people make the news their own.
002.mp3 (1h 8m 66MB)
- Omaha Crime Report - Tracking the latest crimes reported in your neighborhood so you can stay safe.
- Public pay - Search the salaries of 14,382 employees at 15 public agencies in Nebraska.
- Prison scandal - Tracking inmates released early from Nebraska prisons
- Senator withdraws bill that unintentionally repeals citizens’ public records rights
- “If you picture me reading this bill with a thoughtful face, you are incorrect. It makes me livid. tweet
- Doesn’t look so bad? “Well, may codify goofy practice of making data == PDFs. Second, eliminates free inspection of records.”